All 5 art Reviews

Botan Botan

super cute :D

A Gondola with an ocean view A Gondola with an ocean view

same as everyone else, if I had to nitpick I'd say the tree and laundry animation could use a couple more frames. This contrast with your really fluid wave animation. I'd expect the wave to create gust of wind that would affect it's surrounding (tree and laundry) but I cant see that.

As I said I'm being a nit-pick the animation does its job; being a relaxing experience.

Digital Painting 004 - Here Comes The Sun Digital Painting 004 - Here Comes The Sun

well those are some really nice cloud I must say :D

MACGYVR responds:

Thanks! :D

UnderTale: The Core (Adaptive) UnderTale: The Core (Adaptive)

Please scan this or take a picture in a well lit environment. I hate to see a good drawing end bad because of picture taken in dark place.

here is a tutorial that could be of use to you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpj28da03JQ

Reindeer Doctor Reindeer Doctor

this is actually quite charming, unfortunately the aliasing is a problem. The image looks like it was meant to be a fourth of the size it's displayed as. Was it up-scaled? May I suggest increasing the resolution of your canvas when you begin a new project? if this is due to your software's restriction try using something else.

SpeciBat responds:

This was made a long time ago, I've been using a different method since then. Thanks for the suggestion though